A 2016 Gallop report revealed that 60 percent of Millennials are open to new job opportunities, and the costs resulting from Millennial turnover are $30.5 billion annually. Despite the negative reputation sometimes attributed to Millennial workers, the truth is they aren’t always looking for the next job. Millennials prefer to stay with the same organization if given the right environment and opportunities. You can embrace strategies and tactics that improve retention rates.
The MHA Health Foundation webinar Retaining Millennials in Today’s Workplace will review:
- What compels Millennials to stay or leave — and how it differs from generations before
- How to create a workplace community that will help Millennials flourish and stay
- How to introduce retention during the recruitment, interview and onboarding practices — and why setting proper expectations is critical for Millennials
- Tools to measure employee turnover
- Three major factors that contribute to employee motivation
Meet Your Faculty
Wes Pruett is owner, leadership coach and consultant at HR Advisors, LLC, located in Fairmont, MN. Pruett has more than 25 years of senior leadership in healthcare. He supports companies with a wide variety of human resource issues, including performance management, handbook and policy development, and compliance.
Who Should Attend
Personnel involved in any aspect of hiring and retention practices; directors of human resources; development professionals
$195 for MHA members; $295 for non-MHA members
Members are encouraged to register by noon, Dec. 6, 2017.
Note: to login for the first time at the Member Portal, enter your work email and click on the reset password link to enter a password.