Industry Innovator in Managing 340B
SUNRx is a leader in 340B administration, offering solutions that include world class 340B compliance and savings optimization. The overall combination of SUNRx’s expertise and technologies provides organizations with a transparent partner that will implement a successful, compliant and high-performance program.
SUNRx’s Split Billing System is a cloud-based tool which allows covered entities to create replenishment orders for outpatient and inpatient settings, and track purchases within the entire pharmacy supply chain with easily auditable reports. With compliance in mind, SUNRx built its entire reporting suite around HRSA guidelines, working closely with clients to insure it meets their needs.
The unique software offerings include:
- Fully customized web- based software
- Wholesaler and EMR independent
- Rapid implementation
- Creates split, replenishment or alternate supplier purchase orders
- Verifies accuracy of price and quantity delivered
- PO Optimizer reduces the pharmacy drug spend by maximizing purchase discounts
- No hidden fees
The advantage the split billing product brings is that it allows effective savings increases due to close client relationships. SUNRx has identified tools unique to their customer’s needs that provide the ability to expand 340B savings without any additional work or costs, while at the same time maintaining a price that is among the lowest in the industry.
SUNRx is one of the longest standing national leaders in the contract pharmacy space. With over 10 years of experience and hundreds of clients across the country, SUNRx has the industry knowledge, experience, customer service and technology to provide their clients with an unmatched contract pharmacy experience.
Key features of the solution include:
- Conservative approach to compliance
- Customized reporting suite
- User friendly, cloud based technology
- 340B Uninsured cash card
- Develop and contract Pharmacy Network on client’s behalf
- Assigned Implementation Team
- Provide Self-auditing tool kit
- Assistance with P & P development
- Audit support at no cost
- Assigned Account Team for program support and expansion
- No startup costs
- No hidden fees
John M. Bretz
Director of Strategic Relations