Location: Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island (held in conjunction with the MHA Annual Membership Meeting)
The MHA Excellence in Governance Fellowship is a nine-month educational offering for those serving on governing boards of hospitals, health systems and other healthcare organizations. This session is open to fellows enrolled in the 2016-2017 Class. Applications for the next class of fellows will be accepted beginning in the spring.
The fellowship includes four sessions throughout the year. At this meeting, fellows will cover the information in Session Four.
Session Four: Personal Mastery and Capacity Building
Investigate, analyze and learn how to develop personal capacity to expand the boundaries of leadership. Fellows will learn to:
- Continuously build leadership muscle
- Establish behaviors and actions to reach leadership goals
- Recognize contributions and build relationships to develop highly engaged board members and staff
- Focus on purpose and making a difference and how to connect it back to values
- Continuously focus on improving health and the quality of life for their community
- Two days of forward-looking education and top-level networking at the MHA Annual Membership Meeting
- Graduation of the MHA Excellence in Governance fellows!
For more information, contact Erin Steward at the MHA.