All PSO member organizations are strongly encouraged to attend the 2017 MHA Keystone PSO Annual Meeting. The meeting will build a foundation for the Root Cause Analysis & Action (RCA2) training that will be offered later this year.
MHA PSO Membership
Membership in the MHA Keystone Center PSO is required to attend the 2017 PSO Annual Meeting.
As an MHA PSO member, your organization receives valuable benefits, including:
- Access to event reporting software
- Protected collaboration and shared learning through safe tables
- MHA Keystone Center data analytics services
- Expert root-cause analysis (RCA) review and feedback
- Patient safety toolkits
- Culture survey administration
- Participation in the MHA Keystone Center Speak-up! Award process
- Educational and training resources
- Access to state and national patient safety experts
- Affiliation and collaboration with other state and national PSOs for national benchmarking
- Access to MHA Keystone Center activities and resources
For more information, click the contact button below.